Thursday, August 03, 2006

Salutations, etc.

Welcome to my own little piece of the 'net, or as people of a certain age call it, that #%@! intraweb. (I also detest those young kids with their loud music and hoola hoops, but I digress). Hope that you have a nice friendly visit. Just clean up after yourself and be careful what you touch (after all, you don't know where this blog has been, do you?)

In case you're wondering about the name, it was the best I could think of in 30 seconds, and all the good ones like "cranberry blog" or "London blog" were either taken or had no real connection to me at all (although I can type in a British accent, govna'...) If you know of the "Legend of Boggy Creek" in either its film or folklore form, then you can guess I hail from the dark, festering woods of Louisisana/Arkansas. And if you didn't know, then forgive me for inserting this forgettable piece of Americana into your long term memory http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Boggy_Creek .

What you'll get here is a smattering of amateur animation, 3D modeling, and other arcanum as I see fit. I've also done some writing, but I doubt that a blog is any place for that sort of thing.

Anyway, enjoy the show, and don't forget to tip.

kgh

2 comments:

Trey said...

So...do you like MST3K?

khickman said...

I filled in MST3K for all the blanks as a joke, little realizing that it would link the blog to waaaay too many people for which this would NOT be a joke. So I took the time and put in real information, not that it really matters, but I sleep better knowing I won't be stalked by some anti-social robot wannabe wearing a Tom Servo costume.
kgh